2. Would you vote for a woman candidate for president? If I thought she'd be a good president, sure.
3. Would you marry for money? "You should always marry for love. However, it is just as easy to love a rich woman as it is to love a poor one." ~ Herschel of Ostropol. [No, I wouldn't; in fact, without a very strong love, I wouldn't get married at all.]
4. Have you had braces? No.
5. Do you pluck your eyebrows? No.
6. Do you ever cut or hurt yourself? I don't cut myself.
7. When was the last time you had a hickey? Right now, though they're almost completely faded. ^^;
8. Could you live without a computer? It would be difficult to continue in my major. ^_~
9. Do you use ICQ, AOL Buddy list, etc? Yes.
10. If so, how many people are on your list(s)? On AIM, which is the only service I really use, 114. I need to trim that down, but I'm lazy.
11. If you could live in any past time period, which would it be? I couldn't bear to leave this one.
12. Do you drink enough water? No, heh. :/
13. Do you wear shoes in the house or take them off? I take them off. Even in people's houses where they don't take them off. :/ I just don't think it's very nice to drag dirt all over people's houses.
14. What is your favorite fruit? Raspberries.
15. Do you eat wheat bread or brown? Uhh.. white?
16. What is your favorite place to visit? Home...
17. What is the last movie you saw? Vampire Hunters?
19. Are you photogenic? Not particularly. I find that most people aren't, though.
20. Do you dream in colour or black and white? Color, I guess.
21. Are you wearing fingernail polish? Not yet. :D
23. Do you have any dimples? No.
24. Do you remember being born? Oh yeah. It was great. Mom pumped me out, then we sat back, had some tea, discussed politics. ...No, of course I don't remember being born!
25. Why do you take surveys? Various reasons. Generally, nowadays, because I want a certain person or certain people to read them and read what I said.
26. Do you drink alcohol? No.
27. Did you like high school? Yes. At least, toward the end.
28. What is the most beautiful language? That's rather subjective. French is a very pretty language. Very soft, which I equate with pretty, anyway.
29. When you are asleep do you like being kissed awake? Haha, apparently, that happened at my first Nekocon. I didn't remember it, and still can't for the life of me, but apparently she kissed me "awake," I walked her to the door, then went back to bed and fell asleep. However, I have no doubt that I'd love for that to happen again - especially if I actually awake this time. Feel free to try it. ^_~ (You know who you are.)
30. Do you like sunrises or sunsets the most? Sunrise. Sunset tends to be a bit bland.
31. Do you want to live to be 100? That depends on a lot of factors. If I'm powerful and rich and affecting things, sure. Way beyond, in fact. If I'm a complete failure with nothing to live for, not really.
32. Do you think women should be expected to shave their body hair? I suppose not.
33. Do you like salty food or sugary food the most? Uhh.. both.
34. Is a flat stomach important to you? I.. don't know? -shrug- It's.. not really, I guess.
35. Do you or have you played with a ouija board? Yep. Brother gave it to me, way back when. Haven't seen it for a good long time.
36. Are you loyal? It depends on what you mean by loyal. While I have reason to be, yes.. but if that reason is taken away, there's nothing to be loyal to. [I'm phrasing this in context of a relationship - if the other person is there and loyal to me as well, yes, I'm loyal.. but if they throw me away, I don't tend to stay so.]
37. Are you tolerant of other people's beliefs? Somewhat. I like to argue, but I believe everyone's entitled to their opinions and beliefs.
38. When you watch movies at home, do you like the lights on or off? Off.
39. Do you believe in magic? No. Not as such, anyway. Magic has taken on a lot of meanings throughout the past.. there is "magic" in relationships, and I believe in that very strongly.. but I'm also wary about putting too much faith in it.
40. Do you have nightmares frequently? Not to my knowledge.
41. Do you like your nose? It's a little glaring. -.-
42. Do you like abstract art? Yes.
43. Do you think you can draw well? No. Definitely not.
44. Do you listen to music daily? No. I think about music daily, but I don't listen to it every day.
45. Do you like to watch cartoons? YAY CARTOONS! Though, some of today's cartoons scare me. Actually, a lot of them do. Cartoons were better "back in the day."
46. At what age did you find out that the Easter Bunny wasn't real? I think I stopped believing about my jewth year.
47. How many pairs of shoes do have in your closet? In the closet? 1.
48. Do you like to wear the same shoes everyday or do you like a variety? Generally wear the same shoes.
49. Do you write poetry? Occasionally I write a little bit of poetry that I'm not too fond of. I used to be able to write better, but then I didn't write for a while.
50. Do you snore? I don't know.
51. Do you sleep more on your back, front, or sides? Sides, I think. I can't manage to get to sleep on my back.
52. Would you rather have a poodle or a rottweiler? Poodle.
53. Do you lick stamps? Only if they start it.
54. Do you use an electric can opener? When I need to open cans.
55. Have you ridden in a hot air balloon? No. I've wanted to, but I'm also afraid of heights.
56. Which hurts the most, physical or emotional pain? Emotional pain is harder to deal with. Physical pain has a threshold, unless you work at it.
57. Do you think balding men should shave their heads? If they want. I don't see why they should have to.
58. Do you know anyone who is clinically depressed? Yes.
59. Do you prefer a piano or a violin? I like both. Violin can fit my mood better sometimes, I think. You can make a violin cry. I'm not sure if I've ever heard a piano do that.
60. Are you a sex addict? Unfortunately, I still assign too much meaning to sex as a symbol of love. Just because someone has sex with you doesn't mean they love you and shouldn't be used as a sign of such. I suppose my subconcious correlation of the two has decreased, and I'm not stupid enough to think, "Oh, she says she loves me and sleeps with me; of course there's no way she doesn't love me," anymore, but.. I still use it as a strong sign. And I know I shouldn't; I'm trying not to; but it's a slow process. [edit: A lot of the time, I use it as reassurance.. I'm still too touchy and get depressed and paranoid to easily. Working on that too.. trying so hard.. and not getting very far. But you know what? I will not fucking lose her to my stupidity.]
61. Do you know someone who has cancer? Probably.
62, where are you?
63. Do you hunt? I don't hunt animals with the intent of killing them, which is what I believe this question is asking. There are many types of hunting...
64. Do you like fast food joints, or expensive restaurants? Expensive restaurants. Though, once in a while, fast food can be really nice.
65. Would you rather visit a zoo or an art museum? Do I have to?
66. Do you have a middle name? Yes.
67. Are you basically a happy person? No, most definitely not. Though, I've had a lot more reason to be happy these past few months than I have for a while. Of course, there's always a flip side to that same coin as well.
68. Are you tired? A little less tired than I was.. or at least I feel that way. I think I may have preferred tired.
69. Did you drink anything with caffeine in it today? Not today.
70. Have you ever met anyone off the internet? Yes.
71. How many phones do you have in your house? Right now, 6 or 7, I think. Generally, more.
72. How long is your hair? Pretty short.
73. Do you get along with your parents? I suppose.
74. What color of eyes do you prefer? Blue with a little bit of green. ^_~
75. Are you a virgin? No. Sometimes, I think maybe I should be. Then again, I think a lot of things, sometimes..
76. What medications do you take? I don't.
77. What does your bedroom look like? A bedroom, plus a table that takes up a good chunk of room.
78. Would you date anyone out of your race? I'm not generally attracted to non-caucasians.
79. Do you like older, younger or same age girls/guys? Younger.
80. Would you date someone who smokes? Generally, no. Situations could change that, but rule-of-thumb is no.
81. Does a girl/guy have to be rich? No. Not monetarily.
82. Do you prefer taller, shorter or same height girls/guys? Shorter.
83. Would you want a girl/guy that is or is not a virgin? I prefer a girl that is a virgin when we first start going out.
84. Name three important things you look for in a girl/guy? Looks, the ability to have fun, the ability to become close.
85. Would you date a girl your friend likes or used to like? Yes. I am.
86. Short- or long-haired girls/guys? Not too short. If you've seen Pat, I think that length is EXTREMELY sexy.
87. Honestly, when it comes down to dating a person, do looks really matter? Yes, but looks are tempered.
88. Biggest turnoff? Unattractive personality. A personality can hook me for years... even if I'm just friends with the person at the time and am dating other people. Eventually, it just.. pulls on the hook it's already set.
89. Do you like girls/guys that are built or more skinny? Skinny.
90. Do you think college is a must? Not a must, but it's one of those ingrained things - go to college. If you can do without it, that's fine, but very few can and be successful. Of course, that kind of success isn't what everyone wants.
|zimdanen's LiveJournal Slut Stats|
The below percentages indicate what zimdanen has done with the 64 people on his friends list!
|What are your LiveJournal Slut Stats?|
Sponsored via Adult Friend Finder. Keep this meme and others like it checking it out or getting free account! You may meet the match of your dreams!
1 . Copy this whole list into your journal.
2. Bold/underline the things that are true about you.
3. Whatever you don't bold/underline is false.
4. Add one about yourself at the end.
01. I miss somebody right now
02. I don't watch much TV these days
03. I love olives (black ones)
04. I love sleeping
05. I own lots of books
06. I wear glasses or contact lenses
07. I love to play video games
08. I've tried marijuana
09. I've watched porn movies
10. I have been in a threesome
11. I have been the psycho-ex in a past relationship
12. I believe honesty is usually the best policy
13. I have acne free skin.
14. I like and respect Al Sharpton
15. I curse frequently
16. I have changed a lot mentally over the last year
17. I have a hobby
18. I've been told I: can suck the chromes off a trailer hitch.
19. I carry my knife/razor everywhere with me
20. I'm really, really smart
21. I've never broken someone's bones
22. I have a secret that I am ashamed to reveal
23. I hate the rain
24. I'm paranoid at times
26. I need money right now!
27. I love Sushi
28. I talk really, really fast sometimes
29. I have fresh breath in the morning.
30. I have semi-long hair
31. I have lost money in Las Vegas
32. I have at least one brother and/or one sister
33. I was born in a country outside of the U.S.
34. I shave my legs (females) or face (males) on a regular basis
35. I have a twin
36. I have worn fake hair/fingernails/eyelashes in the past
37. I couldn't survive without Caller I.D.
38. I like the way that I look sometimes
39. I have lied to a good friend in the last 6 months Who doesn't? "Sure I'm fine."
41. I am usually pessimistic
42. I have a lot of mood swings
43. I think prostitution should be legalized
44. I think Britney Spears is hot
46. I have a hidden talent
47. I'm always hyper no matter how much sugar I have.
48. I think that I'm popular
49. I am currently single.
50. I have kissed someone of the same sex
51. I enjoy talking on the phone
52. I practically live in sweatpants or PJ pants.
53. I love to shop.
54. I would rather shop than eat.
55. I would classify myself as ghetto.
56. I'm bourgie and have worn a sweater tied around my shoulders
57. I'm obsessed with my online journal
58. I don't hate anyone.
59. I'm a pretty good dancer
60. I don't think Mike Tyson raped Desiree Washington
61. I'm completely embarrassed to be seen with my mother
62. I have a cell phone
63. I believe in God
64. I watch MTV/Vh1 on a daily basis.
65. I have passed out drunk in the past 6 months.
66. I love drama
67. I have never been in a real romantic relationship before
68. I've rejected someone before
69. I currently have a crush on someone
70. I have no idea what I want to do for the rest of my life
71. I want to have children in the future
72. I have changed a diaper before
73. I've called the cops on a friend before.
75. I am a member of the Tom Green fan club
76. I'm not allergic to anything
77. I have a lot to learn
78. I have dated someone at least 10 years older or younger
79. I plan on seeing Ice Cube's newest "Friday" movie
80. I am very shy around the opposite sex sometimes.
81. I am online 24/7, even as an away message.
82. I have at least 5 away messages saved
83. I have tried alcohol or drugs before
84. I have made a move on a friend's significant other in the past
85. I own the South Park movie. Well, I have it on tape somewhere... ^_~
86. I have avoided assignments at work/school to be on Xanga or Livejournal
87. When I was a kid I played "the birds and the bees" with a neighbor or chum
88. I enjoy some country music Cotton Eye Joe! :D and Me Neither.
89. I want to beat britney spears with a rock for over an hour
90. I think that Pizza Hut has the best pizza. I miss you, Big New Yorker!
91. I watch soap operas whenever I can
92. I'm obsessive, anal retentive, and often a perfectionist
93. I have used my sexuality to advance my career
94. I love Michael Jackson, scandals and all.
95. I know all the words to Slick Rick's "Children's Story"
96. Halloween is awesome
97. I watch Spongebob Squarepants and I like it
98. I have dated a close friend's ex Close enough.
99. I'm happy as of this moment
100. I was born in the 80s but I am truly a child of the 90s
101. I haven't showered in two days. . . and I like it.
102. I'd rather be in Germany than anywhere else.
103. Im obsessed with getting manicures/pedicures
104. I want to visit Italy either for the first time or again...
105. I'm one of those types who is easily amused; the stupidest of things can make me laugh. Bzzz-Glow!
106. I have cried in the last week. When is that not true? God, I suck.
107. I have flirted with someone I didn’t like just to get something out of it.
108. I like at least three British Comedy TV Shows Whose Line Is It Anyway?, Monty Python, Benny Hill
110. I have overslept and missed my classes But only purposely.
111. I've been on TV For karate, I'm pretty sure. [edit: Oh! And for chorus. Duh!]
112. I listen to music no matter what I am doing
113. I yell at the tv when I watch sports
114. I miss being homeless
115. I am obsessed with WB dramas
116. I was in a situation where I almost died.
117. I have regrets.
118. I am my own best friend
119. I try too hard.
I can't wait till fucking summer...