2. Write something about/to each of them.
3. Don't tell anyone who the statements are about... good or bad... no matter how much they beg.
1. Oh, you poor poor thing. You died before you ever really got a chance to live. Though I hear you got revived in Texas. I hope you're doing well.
2. You helped me through some very bad times, and I miss having you around. But I'm glad that you're happy.
3. You are the backpack master. I bow to your infinite skills in hall-movement-fu.
4. You kept your cell phone in your luggage the whole weekend. Way to go!
5. I liked your hair better red. -nods decisively-
6. If you hurt my friend, I hunt you down and cut off your genitalia. :D
7. Your puffy hair and hugs make me happy. :) One of the few people that I'm always happy to see nowadays.
8. I'm going to meet you over winter break, I hope. You owe me one! [Though I doubt you remember. ;_j]
9. You are the antidote that gets me by. You are my heart.
10. You are wise (and jaded) beyond your years; I got more than I bargained for.. I mean, more than my two dollars' worth.. when I bought you. :)
Yes, I left a lot of people out. Sooooo? :D
I bet these are all amazingly obvious, but can you guess who you are?