I had been planning to do a lot of work tonight.. but who am I kidding, right?
I'll just go ahead and put the survey up now.
1. Tell me something obvious about you.
- At first glance: I'm tall, relaxed/hyper/down, and I slouch horribly.
- First talk: I'm arrogant.
- Few talks: I genuinely try to care and be there for you. I'm friendly quickly if I think you're worth talking to.
2. Tell me something about you that many don't know.
- My wings are black. I never said that, and I'll deny it right out, but Tenshi said it.
3. What is your biggest fear?
- Being alone. Losing those I care about - generally, most especially one in particular. Failing.
4. Do you normally go the safe route or take the short cut?
- Safe route, though I tend to dash that with a little short cut when I can. But just a little.
5. Name one thing you want that you can't buy with money.
- Knowledge. True companionship. [I'm not saying I don't have the second - I'm just saying that money can't buy it.]
6. What is your most treasured possession?
- It.. varies. My life, sometimes. But other times, it's worthless to me, so I don't know. [edit: Love, but can you really possess that, or does it possess you? Either way, I'm scared to treasure it so much, though I do.]
7. What is the one thing you hate most about yourself that you do often?
- Get depressed and paranoid over stupid stuff. Waste my time with that instead of doing something useful; waste my life away like that. Procrastinate. Make excuses for not being productive.
8. Tell me something sexual about you that I don't know.
- I've kissed someone four years my younger. [edit: I've been told to say what I'm good at when pleasing a woman. Well, other than the fact that that's nothing, I don't particularly want to go into that much detail.. but I like giving massages. It's a nice way to touch the person without just grabbing at them.]
9. Tell me something sexual about you that everyone knows.
- See, this is difficult. I make a lot of new friends, and they don't know much about me. And I know people who know even less. I can't say that everyone knows that I'm not gay - a lot of people don't, and I perpetuate that myth. The people that know me mostly know that I'm not - or at least only wonder. ;)
10. What is your favourite lie to tell?
- I hate them all. I hate them all so much.
11. Name something you've done once that you can't wait to do again.
- Spent a night utterly alone with someone. [Okay, so that doesn't make sense, mayhap. The two of us were without any other living thing of consequence around. That includes dogs.]
12. Are you the jealous type?
- I'm working on it.
13. What is the one person, place or thing you can't say no to?
- Well.. I can't say no to my conscience most of the time.. but sometimes I can be persuaded. I can't say no to being decently nice to people [except jokingly], but again.. I can't say no to my girlfriend, but I could sometimes.. I doubt there's anything that's hard-and-fast on this topic. [edit: Spending money on someone else is probably the hardest thing to say no to.]
14. What is the nicest thing someone has ever done for you?
- Jeff drove to my house and got to my room without me knowing it while I was lying in bed crying, just to give me someone to talk to and a shoulder to cry on. This was toward the beginning of this year. Outside my parents doing what they're supposed to as parents (which I can't quantify), I think this is the nicest and most caring thing anyone's ever done for me. It makes me feel like crying to remember it... I miss that. He stayed for maybe an hour-and-a-half or so.
15. If you could do something crazy right now, what would it be?
- Run away from college, grab Pat, and just.. I don't know. I really don't know. I can't think what I'd do. But it doesn't matter, because I can't.
16. When was the last time you cried?
- I just shed a tear because of #14. Really cried, I'm not sure. A week or two ago, probably. I've been crying less - used to be almost every day, when I first got here.
17. When was the last time you felt so good that nothing else mattered?
- Never. It's come close - but I can't just let go of everything like that. There's always something there to worry about, to keep track of.. something. But sometimes it's felt so right...
18. Do you feel comfortable in public with no shirt on?
- Depends on what "public" means. I've been shirtless a number of times around a decent number of people, in the situation of playing DDR or being at a party and being stupid, but... just randomly, not so much.
19. Name something embarrassing you did while being drunk.
- I don't think I've done anything embarassing while being drunk.