1 -- Leave a comment, saying you want to be interviewed.
2 -- I will respond; I'll ask you five questions.
3 -- You'll update your journal with my five questions, and your five answers.
4 -- You'll include this explanation.
5 -- You'll ask other people five questions when they want to be interviewed
1. what is your dream job, or one of them? (ignore your limitations skill and opportunity-wise, but keep them within human limitations.)
Keeping the world in check. Whether it be through an economic grip, which I plan on gaining, or through near-complete knowledge of everything, which I would love to have but is much less realistic, I'd like to have the power to make the world follow roughly the path that I'd like it to.
2. if you had to choose one person you know to reveal every single thing about you to, who would it be, and why?
Tenshi, likely, since I was attempting to do that anyway. Though nobody is ideal enough to fit that situation perfectly.
3. would you consider yourself pretentious? how so?
Yes, of course. I fake everything that I am.
4. favorite candy bar?
Uhh, not sure. Snickers?
5. what country would you most like to live in and what kind of house, barring expenses, within reason.
The US or England. House? Uhh.. mansion/castle in the country, apartment/small house in the city.
1. You can turn one person into an animal, but you have to keep him/her as a pet (and no neglect, torture, killing, or selling. Not that you would do that to a poor, defenseless animal, anyway.) Who would you pick, what animal would you make him/her, and why?
..... I dislike this question; if it's a friend, then I lose the ability to talk to them, if it's a conventional animal. If it's an enemy, then I have to take care of them. If it's a random person, then I gain an attack kitten. >D If it's a friend, though, likely a dragon.. they have a humanoid form. The other pointy ears.
2. You are magically granted tremendous artistic talent but can only use this gift for one drawing. Describe your masterpiece.
Jeez, you give tough questions. I think.... I think I would draw the scene that I've had in my head for some time (but haven't thought about for a while). Standing at the edge of the cliff, light wind, cloak, dark, looking out.. feeling of knowledge and distance.. ::shrug::
3. What would you do if one of your friends got AIDS?
Well, I can tell you what I *wouldn't* do - have sex with them! (Uhh.. I was driving home, I heard something about one in two teens getting AIDs now? I think I may have misheard that or somesuch.. wasn't paying close attention, and that seems a little high.) Ummm.. dunno. Try to comfort them?
4. Due to a bank error (or a disgruntled clerk - we're not sure which), you are living off of Bill Gates' fortune. (No, don't give it back!) Furnish your new apartment.
Umm.. lots of stuff from Ikea, likely. I dunno.. lots and lots of books, that's for sure. DDR? How big is this apartment?
5. If you telepathically could hear the thoughts of others, what limits (if any) would you set upon yourself regarding the use of this power?
I would use it very rarely, if ever. That kind of knowledge is not something that I would want; it's too much. Though, it would be great for cheating at "What number am I thinking of?" type things, but I think I'd be disinclined to do that as well.