Just because you're the only one that can see it doesn't mean it's not real.
Slurpees = god.
Tune in next week for.. silence! Because you don't get to know what I'm doing next week! haha!
Mmm, honey breaded chicken sticks are the shit! The cold Bawls in my mouth hurts the tooth that I just got a filling in, but I'm not sure if that's because I ripped the filling out eating the thing earlier today or not. [edit: like, I'm not sure if I ripped it out or not.]
1. What is the worst weather you have ever experienced? Hmm. We had to leave VA Beach the first time we went there (we went on vacation for a week; this was before we moved down here, too) because a hurricane was coming toward the coast. When we left, the winds were around 80 miles an hour.
2. There are a series of hurricanes heading towards the continental US right now. Authorities have issued mandatory evacuations for several areas, yet some people are refusing to budge. Do you think it is right that the police are allowed to make arrests in this case? Do you think you should be allowed to stay with your property? Hrm. It's kind of that whole thing about being arrested for trying to commit suicide. On the one hand, you should be able to do whatever you want to yourself. But on the other, that does affect society.. But in the end, I suppose rights win out; you can only think of the good of society for so long before you start into tyranny.
3. "Poaching" has been described as the act of intentionally pursuing an individual in an already committed relationship. Have you ever poached? Would you ever poach? I have never poached. I would never poach, except in extreme circumanstances. (Again, for those of you that don't know me, I believe that anyone would do anything given the right circumstances.)
4. Who should be blamed? [The person who poaches (home wrecker)? Or the mate who strays?] Both.
5. Are certain people "fair weather friends?" Or deep down, are we all fair weather friends to someone in our lives? The natural instinct is to be a fair weather friend. The difference is in how often you give in to it and how often you don't. I believe there are people that are only fair weather friends, but I doubt there is anyone that is never one.
Mom isn't feeling well, so I told her to go home and that I'd manage the store for a while. She should be back around 4:30 or so.
Kinda wish I had brought something to do, now. x_x
I have a shirt whose sleeves fit normally. I thought it was big because I'd never had a shirt whose sleeves fit normally. Wow.
Rain felt nice - nice and cool. Shirt's a bit stifling, though.
Was a good night. Dinner was good, talking was progressive. Looking forward.
Considering going to Walmart tomorrow. Anyone need anything? XP
Holy crap my hands (and me, really) won't stop shaking. I can't type very well.
It's a good thing. Just kinda scary.