1. Best song to wake up to:
Doorway by Bohica
2. Best song to play over and over after a breakup:
Okay, yeah, I don't think Bohica's gonna work too well here.. not depressed or angry enough. In no particular order (and this is getting difficult since I'm in a good mood and all.. for various reasons ;)... Five for Fighting - Superman; Staind - For You (I think that's the song); Newfound Glory - Glory of Love; Blessid Union of Souls - Standing at the Edge of the Earth; Jars of Clay - Collide; Kylie Minogue stuff; Saliva - Always; Staind - Fade; Sugarcult - Crashing Down; Trust Company - Downfall; Virtue - Love Me Like You Do; Puddle of Mudd - Blurry; Type O Negative - Everything Dies; All That's Left - Creative Suicide; Tool - Sober; Cold - Stupid Girl
Okay, so I didn't do so badly. I'm sure I missed some stuff, though. XP
3. Song that reminds you of the good times in high school:
Hmm.. Wish I remembered the name of that song..
Woke up it was 7
Waited till 11
Just to figure out that no one would call
I think I got a lot of friends but
I don't hear from them
What's another night all alone
When you're spending every day on your own
Haha, I go down the halls singing that.. ^^
4. Song that reminds you of the good times in college:
Shouldda prolly tried to do the whole quiz with Blessid Union of Souls..
Wow, surprised I don't still have this one. Blessid Union of Souls - That's the Girl
5. Song that reminds you of your mother:
Hmm.. Russian songs are fun. ^^; Oleg Gazmanov - свежий ветер. I use that to poke fun at my mom all the time. ^^;
6. Best song to blast after a really bad day at work:
Uhh.. Green Day - Having a Blast? ^^; I used to play that all the time when I was depressed.. anger is more fun than depression. I tell ya, the glare I put on when listening to that wouldda made a thousand pound gorilla drop dead. ^^;
7. Song you'd like to dance to at your fictional wedding to your current celebrity crush:
Haven't had a celebrity crush in a couple years at least. Once I got my first girlfriend, I came to the conclusion that it was stupid to have celebrity crushes, so I stopped.
8. Song that makes you bawl every damned time:
Blessid Union of Souls - Standing at the Edge of the Earth is prolly the one that comes closest to that.
9. Song that makes you want to grab the nearest good looking person and do obscene things to them:
Well, no point in making a huge long list... XD ::thinks:: I guess Custom - Hey Mister, but that's just cuz it's funny. ^^; I dunno; I don't wanna do obscene things anymore. >.<
10. Best song to crank while driving 80 miles an hour on the open highway:
Only time I've gone 80 was when I was in a 70 zone coming up from Ft. Lauderdale. ^^; Uhh.. let's think. ::goes back to bohica to see if he can't find something:: HAHAHA! How about Playmates - Beep Beep? XDDD That's just funny.. but no, yeah ::goes back to find a song:: (I don't think bohica's gonna work >.<) Mmh.. Trust Company = Downfall?
11. Song that makes you laugh to even think about:
Custom - Hey Mister XDD
12. Song that makes you think deep thoughts:
Hmm... I dunno.. Sugar Cult - Crashing Down? Oh, Newfound Glory - Glory of Love.
13. Song that reminds you of your crush, real or celebrity:
Bohica - So Lost; Blessid Union of Souls - That's the Girl; (And, of course, the constant) Smash Mouth - I'm a Believer (Shush, I know it's a cover)
14. Song that never ever gets old, no matter how many times you hear it:
Anything Blessid Union of Souls or Bohica; Eiffel 65 - Blue
15. Song that you know all the words to, and can't help singing along with every time:
Uhh.. I don't think I know all the words to any songs. When I'm looping them over and over, I sometimes learn a whole song.. I guess I might still remember Five for Fighting - Superman
16. Song that you'd most like to erase from existence:
Umm.. nothing comes to mind, and I doubt that going through my MP3s would help me find one. XP
17. Song you'd most like to see performed live (that you haven't yet):
OLP - Somewhere Out There, just so that I can bring a buncha people. XP
Well, that took me about an hour.